CHANGE IS GOOD-February 2012
- We installed a 118' mega banner in our showroom showcasing some of our best-selling products. I'll upload pictures soon!
- Showroom: We just purchased several new cubicles to showcase our Friant line. We have many casegoods, chairs, tables, and office accessories we're letting go for really low prices!
- New Hires! We have added two wonderful staff members to our family; Karen Freese (Purchasing Dept) and Curtis Cooper (Sales).
- We have added hundreds of product pictures to our Picasa Picture Gallery (because Google rocks) and we'll soon replace our current gallery.
- We are currently stocking new videos everyday to our YouTube channel for helpful reviews and product overviews.
- We received the Memorial Middle School Mascot Contest entries and they were all FANTASTIC!! I'm so proud of all the students who put forth so much effort and ingenuity. It's going to be very hard picking a winner.
- 2012 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: Houston on behalf of John Monroig. We just placed our donation. If you're interested in donating or learning more click here for more information!
- Another job well done! We just received a customer testimonial from The Rose; click here to check it out!
WHAT'S GOING ON-January 2012
- We are currently renovating our showroom.
- Looking to hire an experienced office furniture salesrep and autocad drafter for our clients' office layouts.
- Web site-adding more pictures, samples and how-to youtube videos.
Cubiture Mascot Contest: We are looking for a cubicle-inspired mascot! We have sent these guidelines, shown below, to several schools and want as much community involvement and feedback as possible. Everyone is welcome to join in just email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
"Use our logo and web site for inspiration. Be creative and have fun!
Reward: Cash scholarship and Cubiture t-shirt
Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 1 2012
Background: Furniture Systems & Cubicles Inc. or “Cubiture” has been in business for 25 years providing new and used office cubicles and office furniture. Most of our clients are businesses in Houston so we want to appear as professional as possible. On the other hand, the owner isn’t conservative at all. Jerry loves orange and drawing as much attention possible.
- Must name mascot and provide brief description
- Must relate to cubicles and/or office furniture
- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, drawing or vector file (preferred)
- Must use the RGB colors: orange (ed832b), black (000000) and grey (707070). If it’s a drawing we will need a black and white copy so we can vectorize and color in digitally).
- If you want to use text we prefer Century Gothic font."