When you have a start-up you don’t have a lot of cash. You have to make every dollar stretch and make wise conscious decisions about every penny. Let’s face it; you need a quality office seating chair to inspire good work and good decision-making. As a start-up, you can skimp on a lot of things but don’t let office chairs be one of them.
You will spend long hours sitting and working. It’s a labor of love but it doesn’t have to be labor that is filled with pain…It must be a comfortable experience.
How do you balance your need for thrift and at the same time meet your goals to have a comfortable workspace where ideas flow? You buy quality that meets the basic needs of good office seating chair.
Here are some other considerations when choosing office furniture for a start-up:
- What’s your budget for furniture? If you’ve got to do it month by month you might have to buy two chairs a month for the first three months.
- Identify the must-have pieces. An office seating chair meets a definite need. A fish tank, although lovely and inspiring, is not a must have.
- Will people need dedicated desks? Will they be able to use a community workspace like a table?
- Can any of your resources partially telecommute? This not only saves office space but it might be tax-deductible.
- How long will you stay in your current location? Are there any narrow Corridors or halls that would make removing the furniture difficult? You must consider this if you might move.
- How many people will be working with you? Will they need a dedicated desk or a communal workspace?
- How long are you planning to stay in your current office? (Small hallways and doors can hinder the move of large furniture. Easily movable furniture is great for evolving offices).
There are lots of considerations with a start-up. Take the guesswork out and make quality chairs an absolute priority. One decision made!
What constitutes quality? An office seating chair that really considers your comfort. Our line by Viper Office chairs will not sacrifice either comfort or style.
The VOC- 510 has a number of standard features that will welcome your long hours.
Our comfort seat with 4 inch thick foam will be a comfortable home for many hours. Energize your office with a stylish color mesh back. It not only has flair but will protect your shirts from the stressful perspiration of getting a project off the ground. Sitting back, collecting your thoughts and starting in on the task again will also be easier. Infinite position tilt back lock protects you from taking a spill. The same protection won’t be offered by old recycled furniture from Dad’s 1970s style office.
Progressive design, affordable price and commitment to comfort make the VOC-510 a perfect choice in office seating chair for your start-up. The curved lumbar support will protect your lower back from long days.