An account executive conducts sale out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated office furniture products and services when necessary.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities around city area and future commercial constructions developments.
- Suggest selling products and services to help customers with any of their needs.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales at required levels.
- Follow up with customer on estimates for any questions, revisions or approvals.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media platforms.
- Maintain communication with existing customers.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Business Administration/ Marketing / Communication.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience, preferable in construction, furniture & design, manufacturing, insurance.
- Fast learner and passion for sales, self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Understanding of marketing and negotiation techniques.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Sales Force or similar CRM platform.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, clients and individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than $75,000 per month or $900,000 per year.
- Knowledge of reviewing and reading site plans and blueprints and commercial space planner (CAD)
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Able to drive in the Houston and Sounding areas (80%)
- Office Administration & meetings (20 %)
- While performing the duties of this job. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Sales Manager or President