Job Description: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST.
Cubiture is looking for an entry-level dependable, self-driven individual with a diverse set of administrative support skills and a “can-do” attitude who will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support for product requests, inquires, customer complaints, order fulfillment, and customer follow-up. The Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist is a team player and active learner who adapts to change and consistently finds ways to streamline processes across the organization.
- Assist purchasing staff with matching purchase orders to receiving and invoicing, reconciling any differences.
- Code corrects general ledger account numbers on invoices along with due dates.
- Enter invoices into A/P system and generate payments of checks and intercompany payments and reconcile A/P transactions.
- Process payments on any purchase order request.
- Set up new vendor accounts.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies, issues, and collecting past due payments.
- Assist with month end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Manage all aspects of the accounts receivable process which includes reviewing and processing payments and various types of account adjustments and refunds.
- Posting of cash receipts following established procedures.
- Perform duties of scanning, pulling backup and keying payments to invoices.
- Investigate and resolve accounts receivable and payable inquiries as well as monitor department email.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree in accounting, bachelors preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ accounts payable/receivable experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word. Experience with various accounting software as: QuickBooks (Enterprise), Fishbowl, Netsuit.
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment where accuracy and efficiency are key components; listen well and follow instructions.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate sound judgement under all circumstances and in a timely manner.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Business Administrator
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture is an EOS Company (Entrepreneurial Operating System)