Job Description: Human Resources Coordinator:
Cubiture is looking to employ a Human Resources Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. The HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills, this position will be responsible for performing various tasks related to various human resources department functions including, but not limited to, recruiting and selection, onboarding, employee relations, payroll, manage HR management platform and various other administrative duties within the department.
Job Description (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Facilitate the internal recruitment process by coordinating internal job requisitions, scheduling interviews, administering the associate internal transfer.
- Administer and manage HR/Payroll platform, time start, solved entries. approve/deny PTO, and review accrual hours.
- Maintain confidentiality of all employment information in the HRIS system, comply with all mandated privacy requirements on employment law and company policies.
- Conduct exit interviews to gain insight on turnover and provide recommendations for retention.
- Provide day-to-day HR support, coaching, and counsel to both management and employees recommendations on the appropriate handling of performance issues.
- Provide expertise in applying business knowledge for the business to execute workforce strategies and methods in alignment with enterprise goals and HR practices.
- Coordinate with finance on employee head counts for reporting such as cost for future hiring, market pay rate, incentive bonus, and budget for a merit increase.
- Support & Lead various HR projects.
- Support the continuous improvement of HR process and systems.
- Support & Lead the creation of personal development plan, updates on company policies, handbooks, and manuals on a quarterly, semi-annual and yearly basis.
- Coordinate communication programs to ensure employee engagement, dedication, and recognition programs.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field
- 2+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions.
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and Access)
- Experience with HRI/Payroll Platform – Insperity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high volume, high-energy environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships within the department and across the organization.
- Willingness to work as a team member to accomplish established department goals.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Business Administrator
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture is an EOS Company (Entrepreneurial Operating System)