Job Description: SERVICE COORDINATOR:
Cubiture is looking for an entry level candidate who can execute of one or more simultaneous projects in accordance with valid verification of orders, monitor production, schedule installations, and communicate with customer on project status.
- Coordinate all the jobs on a daily and weekly basis.
- Schedule and confirm all incoming work orders received by the production team.
- Responsible to manage, confirm, reschedule, and prioritize the installation work schedule.
- Communicate and follow up with clients to schedule their appointments.
- Coordinate and schedule any sub-contractor needed at job site i.e. electrician, data/cable.
- Receive incoming service / follow up request from clients and/or sales team.
- Monitor’s progress of job order throughout production, confers with establishment personnel, alters job schedule as needed to expedite timely processing of job in accordance with client’s requirements and company standards.
- Follow up on incomplete orders.
- Communicate with customer for feedbacks and reviews.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or any equivalent of education in the customer service role.
- Minimum 2+ years of industrial related service coordinator experience, preferable in design, construction, or retail.
- Knowledge of reviewing and reading site plans and blueprints.
- Effective multitasking and leadership skills.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Salesforce, Fishbowl.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, clients, vendors,
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Business Administrator
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture is an EOS Company (Entrepreneurial Operating System)