Cubiture has successfully grown to meet the needs of our healthcare community. Our products are individually designed and ‘purpose-built' to develop an improved level of wellness, meeting the quality standards and requirements of today's long-term care facilities, eldercare environments, hospitals, and medical clinics.
You may wonder what sets Cubiture apart from other healthcare furniture manufacturers, the answer lies within our motto; we care. We're listening to what professionals in the healthcare business have to say, and we're reacting to their needs. Cubiture stands above our competition by offering strong consulting support, a strong problem-solving process, superior return on your investment and comprehensive value-added programs for our products and services.
Our modular series of healthcare lobby furniture provides unlimited arrangement opportunities for critical care and eldercare environments. Our furniture is individually designed to guarantee all parts are detachable, repairable and replaceable on-site, with no downtime, making it one of the most sustainable and cost-effective medical furniture products on the market today.
Important features including a wall-saver leg design, easy-grip forward extending arm cap, metal mesh seat pan for drainage and a cleanout around the seat pan provide an ideal choice for demanding 24/7 environments.
- Smooth oval tube metal frame available in black, platinum, toast and tungsten colors
- Arm caps are standard in Black self-skinned urethane. Wood arm caps are also available
- A wide range of high and low back seating models
- Select models are available with rear wheels
- Seat and back are made of ultra cell foam for added comfort
- Wallsaver legs
- Coordinating benches and ottoman
- Field replaceable seat and back
- Active weight capacity for standard single seat is 350 lbs and 750 lbs for Bariatric models
Healthcare Lobby Furniture Sales FREE Quote 713-412-0900