Will oversee all activities of workers engaged in the installation of office furniture.
Job Description – (Duties & Responsibilities):
Assist Project Manager in the overall planning & coordination of installation project by reading blueprints, floor plans, and installation drawings to determine the best method and sequence of installation, in the absence of the Project Manager, acts on their behalf to meet project deadlines.
- Review job details with the Project Manager to ensure all materials and necessary equipment are securely loaded.
- Assist Quality Control on the product to ensure is correct before leaving the warehouse.
- Assist in building strong customer relationships by communicating customer expectations to the Project Manager and/or Customer Service Coordinator.
- Conduct meetings with the installation crew for coaching opportunities.
- Assist Project Manager in the creation of punch list to facilitate project completion.
- Responsible for all company property assigned to their crew
- Receive and check-in furniture on direct-to-jobsite deliveries.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of individual job assignments and time.
- Maintain line of communication Project Manager, Production Team, and Customer Service.
- Supervise large complex, multi-floor installations ensuring all installation personnel is properly trained, well-groomed, and performing their duties safely and efficiently under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Assist in evaluating installation employees and provide timely feedback.
- Enforce company rules and regulations and safety requirements.
- Regularly train and develop crew personnel on the job site regarding installation procedures, quality service, safety guidelines, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent some college preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience, preferable in design, construction, or office furniture.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Clean driving record.
- Knowledge of reviewing and reading site plans and blueprints
- Effective multitasking and interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to travel outside of Houston or the State of Texas.
- Able to work overtime or weekends.
- Project Manager
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture is an EOS Company (Entrepreneurial Operating System)