Job Description: Supply Planner:
Cubiture is looking for an entry-level candidate who is smart, professional, driven, conscientious and career minded. Responsibilities include improving, monitoring and managing inventories plus forecasting sales – production levels to plan for materials needed, as well as to handle capacity planning and various logistics projects.
- Continuous monitoring and adjustment of the supply and demand plans as appropriate throughout the quarter to maintain realistic objectives.
- Provide guidance to the production scheduler on a weekly and daily basis.
- Develop and maintain inventory replenishment plans for warehouses and raw materials as assigned to support production plans and customer demand.
- Manage production planning-related master data in the supply chain systems, including stock strategies, safety stock targets and capacity parameters.
- Participate in supply chain improvement projects.
- Perform day to day supply chain cycle of planning, sourcing, and delivering.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent required.
- BA or BS degree in Supply Chain or Business Management degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in supply chain related roles such as: Supply Planning, Production Planning, or Inventory Deployment.
- Experience in supply planning tools (Fishbowl, SAP/MRP)
- Understanding of forecasting processes and methodologies.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel / Accent.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Authoritative combined with outstanding, collaborative negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual capability (English & Spanish) is a plus.
- Operations Manager
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture is an EOS Company (Entrepreneurial Operating System)