$1500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Job Description: SALES – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
An account executive conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. You are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated office design, furniture products and services.
- Hunter mentality to identify new opportunities and to grow and cross sell within existing accounts, and identify potential clients leads and referrals.
- Create and maintain a business plan for continued growth of market share, develop accurate forecasts and consistently prove ability to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Meets and exceeds monthly and quarterly sales quota/objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within multiple geographic areas.
- Analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling to demonstrate the value of Cubiture’s products and services.
- Proactively follows up with customer on quotes for any questions, revisions or approvals.
- Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media platforms.
- Tracks all sales data and follows sales orders through the entire process: order, delivery, and installation. Works collaboratively with the Operations Team to fulfill client requirements (design and project management).
- Communicates to prospects Cubiture’s comprehensive solutions from optimizing office layout, to providing a wide array of office furnishings and cubicles to meet unique needs.
- Participates in professional association/group networking activities.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in either Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum 3+ years sales experience, preferably in construction, furniture & design, manufacturing, or insurance.
- Quick learner with a passion for sales, self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Understanding of marketing and negotiation techniques.
- Effective SalesForce knowledge and Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, clients and individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than $75,000.
- Knowledge of reviewing and reading site plans and blueprints and commercial space planner (CAD)
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual ability is a plus.
- Able to drive in the Houston and Sounding areas (80%)
- Office Administration & meetings (20 %)
- Sales Manager