Job Description: PROJECT MANAGER
The primary responsibility of this position is to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a single or multiple projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are safely accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters and the customer receives a quality product or service which meets or exceeds all of the customer requirements.
- Building strong customer relationships by communicating customer expectations.
- Day-to-day management of assigned projects and project teams, including the planning of project operations and the supervision of operational personnel on-site including the review of procedures, and allocation of available resources to various phases of the project to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Finding solutions where required to mitigate downtime or project delays that impact the client business or profitability rates of the project.
- Lead project team.
- Foster customer relationships
- Works directly with account executives and operations to clarify any scope, pricing, or concerns.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Review and approve documents related to meeting customer specifications.
- Assist Production Coordinator in the creation of punch list to facilitate project completion.
- Enforce company rules and regulations and safety requirements.
- Regularly train and develop crew personnel on the job site regarding installation procedures, quality service, safety guidelines, customer service, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum five years Project Management experience and/or training
- BS bachelor degree
- in Engineering, Construction Management, and Project Management
- Extensive knowledge in Cost, Schedule, and Scope management
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Software, ERP software, Warehouse Management System, and AutoCAD.
- Clean driving record.
- Project Lifecycle Management Skills (Project Management and Engineering, Fabrication, Installation)
Skills and Qualifications:
- PMP certification
- Organized and multitasker
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Risk Management
- Building commitment with the team
- Accountable and high level of integrity
- A skilled motivator
- Critical Thinking
- While performing the duties of this job. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to travel 35% based on the project location.
- Able to after hours or weekends depending on the project cycle.
- Chief Operating Officer
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture utilizes the EOS Module (Entrepreneurial Operating System).