Job Description: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all projects are meeting the correct CAD design, Scope of Work, logistic performance, are adequately planned per customer expectations, and are strategically aligned with the company process. The Project Coordinator is aligned with the production team and other functional groups to manage project constraints to maximize benefit, minimize cost, and reduce risks.
- Coordinate project activities to support the Project Manager (PM)
- Coordinate project activities to develop, update and maintain the Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Ensure changes in scope and/or cost are incorporated into cost tracking and forecasting activities
- Partner with Project Manager and Operations Manager to ensure linkage of project cost, risk, and schedule; attend scheduling and forecast sessions; highlight adverse schedule and/or cost variances for corrective actions
- Assemble project updates from Production Coordinator and present for review to the Project Manager
- Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the baseline estimate and schedule, and communicates reasons for variances to project management; ensures cost and schedule reporting are in alignment
- Document Supplier and Manufacture issues to improve company Quality Control issues
- Apply changes after approval to project plans throughout the project life cycle
- Resolve issues and questions received from Project Managers and Account Executive
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the Company’s Project Management tools and processes
- Maintain a high level of focus on health, safety, and the environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Associate Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, and Project Management.
- Experience with project management costing, scheduling, and practices.
- Demonstrate strategic planning and demonstrate strategic thinking.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and exhibits the behavior of the company values
- Minimum 3+ years of related work experience, preferable in design, construction, or office furniture.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Software, ERP software, Warehouse Management System, and AutoCAD.
- Clean driving record.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to resolve problems and make effective business decisions; driving value-added results
- Effective written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Maintains ongoing positive presence with project teams, other stakeholders, and outside entities (i.e. Subcontractors, vendors, etc.) through professional communications; able to handle and resolve situations with all parties
- Ability to accurately obtain, interpret, and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions
- Ability to deliver oral and written presentations on project status, analyze project schedules and costs, and read and interpret technical reports and drawings
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- Understands manufacturing project life cycle
- Able to recognize and evaluate risks, hazards, losses and prevent conflicts between activities.
- Experienced with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles
- Ability to work well with all levels of Company and contract personnel to facilitate the accomplishment of project work; must be able to process information and make decisions
- Under stress
- While performing the duties of this job. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to travel 35% based on the project location.
- Able to after hours or weekends depending on the project cycle.
- Project Manager
Cubiture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of any kind; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Veterans Welcome.
Cubiture utilizes the EOS Module (Entrepreneurial Operating System).