Job Description – General Warehouse / Refurbish Responsibilities:
- Picking and pulling orders from inventory.
- Operates a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Moves all inventory into allocated spaces within warehouse
- Proper way to shrink wrap pallets manually.
- Proper way to protect product to be refurbished (sanded)
- QC product.
- Grow knowledge of furniture products and individual furniture pieces.
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
- Assist in keeping facility secure. Ensures all equipment is stored at the end of day and all doors and gates are secured.
- Most be able to routinely lift more than 50 pounds.
- Most be able to work comfortable in a warehouse environment with large noise.
- Able to drive a 16ft or 26ft box truck.
- Must have valid Texas state issued driver’s license, non CDL.
- Must have legal documents to work in the USA.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal and professional demeanor.
- Ability to operate hand tools (manual and power) is required.
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
- Operate a computer – entry of receiving inventory items into CRM system.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, over time, weekends as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Able to work on different weather climates, rain, etc, while unloading or loading company vehicles.
- Able to wear safety glasses, long pants and safety shoes.